May 17, 2011

Week 31 Appointment Update

Well I was right to not be worried. For the most part my cervix has stayed the same...Dr V even said at one angle it looked better, but because they do an average of all the different angles/lengths it all averages out to be about the same as last week due to the shortest length he measured. And the fetal fibronectin came back negative again!!! My blood pressure was good and I gained 1 pound! So overall today was a great appointment! I even asked Dr V if all this good stuff means I can actually get up and do stuff now and he immediately said no (as Carl also chimed in no at the same time) and Dr V said...the bed rest is obviously working isn't it?! Well, I tried to be allowed to do stuff, but he is absolutely right...the bed rest is working and I will continue to do it as long as I need to even on the most frustrating days. We did get a quick peak at the girls to see their heartbeats and they looked great! Makayla is still head down and Makenzie is still transverse up in my ribs.

Next week we go for the growth scan at Duke to see how they are growing...I cannot wait!!! Not only do I get to see my precious lil girls, but its the next time I get to leave the house...today was the first day since last Wednesdays Dr's appointment that I left the house. These days Dr's appointments are as exciting as it gets for this momma ;)

Seriously thank you all for your support and prayers...God is so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment