Thanks to our amazing family and friends we were blessed with such a special baby shower!!! Due to me being on strict bed rest I was so worried I would not be able to make it, but I was fortunate that it was at my in laws house. They only live a few minutes from us so Carl drove me there and after snapping a couple pictures I was instructed to sit in the ottoman with my feet up and to not move until he came back to pick me up...other than a few bathroom breaks and a couple picts while I was up I did just that and stayed put. My family and friends did a great job of helping me out whether it was getting food/drinks or helping open gifts so thank you all for making it so much easier on me. And the awesome hostesses did an INCREDIBLE job! Every single detail was amazing and did not go unnoticed!!! From the homemade wreath with all the goodies attached that greeted you upon arrival to the favors of the personalized M and M's with the girls full names on them all to depart with...what a perfect day!!!
I spent years wondering if a baby shower would ever happen for us and we were blessed with not one but two AMAZING baby showers for our precious little miracles on the way!!! I can't thank everyone enough who had anything to do with making our showers so special!!! We LOVE and THANK YOU ALL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment