May 5, 2011
So excited!!!
Is this not the cutest little invite you have ever seen? Its just so perfect and I LOVE it! Not to mention the back and the cute little rhyme...I hope it works ;) I am so excited for this shower I cannot wait! Thankfully it is at my in-laws house and all my family will be there to help out and I will be able to remain in the ottman lying down following Dr's orders. A HUGE thank you to my awesome family and friends for all of your hard work for this shower...it means the WORLD to me and I appreciate it all from the bottom of my heart!
For everyone that is still asking what we really need...we need diapers!!! We have been blessed with so many clothes and all types of hand me downs and gifts that now we really need the basics. Of course anything on our registry is still very much needed as well and we will appreciate any and everything, but we have two little girls coming and they are going to go through A LOT of diapers. So as boring as it may be thats what we truly need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment