This morning we went in for our weekly check and for the most part things went well. My cervix has gotten a little bit shorter, but the funneling has not changed and best of all NO HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!! Because of the negative fetal fibronectin test from last week Dr V seemed pretty confident that we should be good to go for another week at least. His new goal is 34 weeks which I am excited about since last time I saw him he didn't seem to sure how much longer we could go and if we would even make it to 30 weeks and here we are 30 weeks 2 days! I am just to continue on strict bedrest and will go back next Tuesday for another cervix check and fetal fibronectin. We are staying positive that things will be good next week and knowing that no matter what God is in control!!!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carl...no hospital and little girls are staying put WOOOHOOO!!! We love you Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers and sweet messages! They are working and we appreciate it all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment