May 16, 2011

31 Weeks Stats!!!!!!

How your baby's growing according to Babycenter.com:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.


31 weeks: Baby weighs as much as four orangesYour baby now weighs as much as four navel oranges. (Length: over 16 inches, head to heel.)

So I have 8 navel oranges in belly?! WOA! No wonder I look like a beach ball is growing on me! How can my skin possibly stretch anymore?!?! At least I now know that all the movements keeping me up and never sleeping means the girls are active and healthy! Keep active, healthy, and growing girls...I'll sleep in 18 years or so ;)



 
Pictures taken at 30 Weeks 6 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment