May 13, 2011


This weekend our precious niece Reagan turns 1!!! I cannot believe it has already been a year and all that has taken place in this past year. We are so lucky and blessed to have the cutest and best nieces and nephews in the world!!! I may be a lil biased, but really can you look at that sweet face and argue with me?!

It's just tough knowing that I can't be there to celebrate this weekend. Bed rest is really hard when you have to miss out on the big stuff. I missed being at Olivia's birthday too (her older sister who is not only our niece but our sweet Goddaughter) because that was the day of transfer for our IVF cycle and I was on 3 days of bed rest for that, but Praise the Lord for that amazing day!!! So now I have officially been on bed rest for two of our nieces birthdays, my birthday, a wedding, and Carls birthday too just to mention a few of the big things! As hard as bed rest is and as much as I really miss not being a part of these fun events Makayla and Makenzie you are worth every bit of it!!! I get so excited to think that soon enough you ladies are going to be here to be a part of these events and I can't wait for that (however I can wait a bit longer...so don't think this is me saying its ok to come out yet so you can be a part of the fun...you still need to grow as much as you can...and trust me there will be plenty of fun to be had...you're coming into a pretty fun family who celebrates everything together!).

So, Reagan and Olivia were sorry for missing your parties, but remember soon your two new cousins are going to be here so its all for a very good reason!!! I look so forward to the day to see y'all all playing together! I truly hope that you ladies will be as close to your cousins as me and my cousins...we are all still best friends to this day and I am so thankful for that unique family bond!

Happy 1st birthday Reagie!!! We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment