March 16, 2011




We are so blessed with such amazing family and friends in our lives!!! I feel like everyday somebody wonderful in our lives is offering us more and more baby stuff or giving us baby gifts! Its amazing how much love there already is for these precious little miracles! I know thank you does not say enough, but truly from the bottom of all four of our hearts THANK YOU!!! I feel like I don't say it enough and sometimes with the forgetfullness that has taken over my life I know there are times when I have probably not even thanked some of you so please forgive me and know how much we appreciate every single thing. So for anyone that has passed on clothes (you should see the amounts of clothes these little girls already have...from newborn to 3 months they already have more clothes than days...and I can't wait to dress them in these cute lil outfits), toys, furniture, etc, or given us gifts for the girls, dinners, and taken amazing maternity pictures, and most imortantly supported us with your prayers, love, and support...THANK YOU and we LOVE you!!! Y'all are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment