March 9, 2011
I survived!!!
I had my 3 hour test for gestational diabetes this morning and I survived it. I swear though it definitely felt like some form of cruelty...its just not right to make a pregnant woman fast for 11+ hours (its insane), on top of that you have your blood drawn 4 times (3 of the 4 times it took at least 2 different people sticking me because I was so dehydrated they couldn't get any blood and had to dig around in my veins) and they make you just sit in an uncomfortable waiting room the entire 3 and a half hours you have to be there...they have got to come up with a better solution and way to do things for sure!!! Oh well its over and my wonderful hubby was in the parking lot waiting with food for me...he is so good to us! Now we just wait a couple days for the results...please pray for no gestational diabetes and a great appointment with Duke on Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment