Tomorrow I get to take my first Gestational Diabetes Screening. Normally this is done between 26-28 weeks, but because of me having PCOS among other things we will do it at our 20 week appointment. Sooooo hoping and praying that it comes back negative...I want to be as healthy as I can for the babies and really don't want to have to do the dreaded three hour testing or have to add any more health conditions to the list.
Then we get to meet with the Dr for a routine appointment...not really sure what we will be doing but I would LOVE to see the girls and how they are growing so we shall see. If not tomorrow we will see them next week at our follow up at Duke!
Please pray for a negative Gestational Diabetes Screening and a great report from the Dr!!! Thank you everyone!!! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment