March 19, 2011
Oh Bedrest...
Having a tough time with the bedrest today...today is a special day for a friend that I had been looking very forward to...her baby shower! I literally cried with tears of joy when I received the invite in the mail just knowing how far she has come and what this all means to her! This incredible mom to be has been such an amazing support to me throughout our journey and I wanted to be there to support her on such a special day that means so much to her. But I know that I have to do whats best for my precious little girls and that she completely understands plus I don't want to be on permanent bedrest yet so I am not gonna push it. I know that Kristen (http://www.ohhappymiracle.com/ ) and Eliana are getting spoiled with love and gifts right now as I type and I am just so overjoyed for her and her family! Can't wait to catch up and hear all about the shower and see some pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment