Originally we were just going to leave the nursery the beige color that it was, but after we picked out the bedding and lots of talking Carl decided he wanted to paint. We went with two different bed sets, but cooridinated the colors together. Lots of people gave us a hard time about this since they were in the same room, but hey they are two different babies and this is what we wanted to do and I am so glad we did. I personally think they look great together and know the girls will too ;) We were going to paint the room a light green because we thought that would tie the bedding in together, but after many samples and testing them out we ended up going a completely different route and it turned out awesome! We slowly set things up and were very lucky to have our awesome friends and family help us out along the way...THANK YOU ALL...especially my wonderful hubby and daddy to be who did it all without complaining while I pretty much just sat in the rocker taking pictures while he did all the hard work...Carl you are the best and we are so blessed with you!!!
So below is a video of the pictures of all the before and afters of setting everything up. It is super girly and very nurseryish (is that a word?!) and I just LOVE it!!!
P.S. 95% of the clothes in the closet are all hand me downs and the rest are gifts thanks to our awesome family and friends...I think I may have to change the girls a couple times a day to wear them all ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment