April 5, 2011

3 Years!!! Woohoo!!!

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Honey!!! Can you believe its been 3 years?! It feels like yesterday I was getting ready with the girls right about this time and preparing to walk down the aisle to say I do! When those big doors opened and I saw you for the first time that special day it was the best moment ever...now fast forward 3 years later with some amazing ups and downs we are preparing for two little miracles on the way! Its been a long but incredible road and I am so excited for this next step in our journey...you are going to be the best daddy in the world and our girls are so lucky to have you and I am blessed to call you my hubby! Enjoy these precious memories!

I cannot wait to share these pictures with our girls!!! Our wedding day was such a special day and in honor of our anniversary I wanted to share some of that with you guys! Thank you everyone who was a part of making our big day so incredible!!! We love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment