How your baby's growing according to babycenter.com
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
25 weeks: Baby is the size of a rutabagaYour baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)
Well our girls weighed more than this at 24 weeks so I wonder what they weigh this week?! Just glad that they are growing healthy and strong!!! Their punches and kicks are stronger by the day...if you look at my belly it looks like a punching bag always bouncing and moving I swear they are having constant wrestling matches...Baby B is moved up into my ribs now too. We have our next appointment tomorrow...no ultrasound though so I won't have any new ultrasound pictures or weights. Its just a regular appointment with the midwife...the Dr actually decided that I need to be seen weekly now as long as I am still having contractions and I am for sure. They are not nearly as bad thanks to slowing down everything in my life, but they are still happening so they want to continue to check my cervix and do the fetal fibronectin test every two weeks as well just to be on the safe side. I am thankful that they are keeping a close watch for sure. Hopefully everything looks great tomorrow and we get a negative on the test (it takes at least a day for results) and we appreciate your prayers!!!
Yesterday we had a breastfeeding class for multiples with the couples from our multiple birthing class...it was fun and we learned A LOT plus it was like a semi-reunion!!! I probably annoyed the teacher because I had a bazillion questions, but hey this is a big deal and I wanted to make sure to ask everything we may need to know. I look forward to putting all this new knowledge from all of our classes to good use!
No comments:
Post a Comment