Yesterday I had my 25 week check up...I was a little nervous for this one because of all the contractions and bedrest and everything that has been going on I thought they may tell me something I was not ready for. But to my surprise things went great!!! Baby a's heart was beating in the 150's and Baby b's was in the 140's both sounded great!!! All the iron I have been taking is finally working and my anemia level has gone WAY up to the point I can now only take 1 pill a day! And my cervix is still closed!!!!!!!! We also did the fetal fibernectin test and I got the call this morning and it was negative!!! Praise the Lord!!!! So that means I got APPROVED to go to my shower this weekend!!! We may even go down early and do some much needed relaxing together and eating at our favorite places we miss so much since this may be the last chance before the girls are here! I can now tell what is going to bring on the contractions (of course that is pretty much any activity more than a few minutes on my feet) so I have to make sure to be extra careful this weekend and take it VERY easy...thankfully my wonderful hubby and family and friends are well aware and always looking out for me. I may seem a lil lazier than usual but it is all for a very good cause and I am totally ok with it at this point!!! So thank you all for the prayers and please keep em coming!
PS When the midwife heard the weight of the girls at the 24 week growth scan she said...woa! that is what a baby usually is at 28 weeks!!! And I have two?! My jaw dropped when she said this...I really don't know what I am doing or how this is possible to be honest, but hey I am stoked for healthy babies!!! Also makes me feel a lil better about how GINORMOUS I am...if I have 2 babies that are measuring at 28 weeks when I was only 24 makes a little more sense for this HUGE belly I have going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment