February 7, 2011

Relaxing weekend


This past weekend Carl went skiing, but before he left he cleaned the house so I could have a nice and quiet relaxing weekend. He also surprised me with some BEAUTIFUL roses and sweet notes throughout the house inlcuding leaving 3 roses on the bed (1 for me and 1 for each of the babies). He is gonna be such a great daddy and I am a blessed lilttle lady!!!

Friday night I went out to dinner with some of my favorite ladies for some yummy mexican and fun times. Saturday monring I met my family at Cracker Barrell to celebrate my cousin's birthday for a brunch. We had a blast as always. My parents even took me out after to buy a couple maternity clothes!!! Thank you guys so much...much needed and appreciated!!! Then I relaxed all afternoon and then headed to one of my best friends for a delicious homemade fondue dinner with her family who has become my family as well over the years! It was awesome...great food and even better company!!! As you can see my weekend consisted of feeding this growing belly/babies of mine. Sunday was spent in bed...much needed to say the least. Carl got home right before the super bowl!!! I was so glad to have him home...it is nice for some peace and quiet every now and then, but not as nice as having him home! We had the most relaxing super bowl ever...it was just us and it was GREAT!!!

So needless to say I had some time this weekend and went through most of our ultrasound pictures and scanned them in to my computer. Just wanted to share a few with you guys to see how much they are growing!!! Some of them I already have shared before, but I thought it would be cool to see from the beginning all the changes and growth. It is so incredible to see (at least to us). We cannot wait to see them this Thursday to see even bigger babies and changes!!!!!!!!!


6 weeks 1 day



7 weeks 2 days

8 weeks 3 days

9 weeks

12 weeks 2 days

12 weeks 2 days

13 weeks 3 days

Both Babies at 13 weeks 3 days

Both babies at 13 weeks 3 days

13 weeks 3 days


14 weeks 4 days
14 weeks 6 days






No comments:

Post a Comment