February 17, 2011

Just what the Dr Ordered for Our 11th Valentines Day Together

Dear baby girls,

So this is our 11th valentines together...wow time flies when your having fun! And this year had to be the best because we have two healthy baby girls on the way plus your daddy did an amazing job as always!!!

I just want y'all to know that your daddy takes such good care of me (and you little ones in my belly) and Valentines Day was no exception. It was a typical Monday...went to work came home ya know the normal, but when I walked in the door there was a sweet little note there waiting on me. I of course took pictures of everything to share with you so you will get the total picture of how awesome he is to us (plus a picture is worth a thousand words and does a much better job telling the story than I do) so here is how the night went...

Your daddy knows me oh so well...I did want to crash in this lovely comfy bed...for some reason my back pain had kicked in full force this random day...maybe its that you girls are growing or maybe its the way you are positioned right now...who knows but you are worth it that is what I know! But I was actually on the way home telling your daddy how much pain I was in...its been a while since I have really been in that kind of pain or complained about it so little did your daddy know how bad I was feeling and he already had this all planned out to surprise me! So needless to say as much as I wanted to stop in the bed I continued to follow the rose pedals...






This is EXACTLY what the dr ordered on this lovely day and what I needed!!! I warmed the water and lit the candles (Carl had to run out for work in between setting it all up) and soaked in this lovely bath until I was wrinkly! When I got out I was surprised with...

A yummy homemade delicious fondue dinner!!!! I had been talking about fondue for the last couple days and your daddy was awesome enough to call our friend Tonya to get the cheese recipe that I LOVE, get a fondue set from my dad, and then hooked it up to say the least!! We had a delicious cheese course and then for the main course we had shrimp, lobster, and beef!, and then cheesecake for desert!! In fact we loved the cheese so much that we made more the next night along with some delicious beef kabobs from the left over meat. I think I forsee lots of these fun nights in the future!!!

As you can see your daddy is pretty amazing! I cannot express how much I appreciate all that he does for me on a daily basis enough!!! He is taking such good care of me and the house and everything right now to make this pregnancy as smooth as possible and it means the world to me!!! I don't know what I would ever do without such an awesome husband and you girls are going to be so blessed by an amazing daddy!!!

PS I'm taking your daddy for a massage this weekend!!! It will be his first and VERY much deserved!!! Happy valentines day honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment