Just want to give a quick update. Our appointment went GREAT today! Two healthy babies...can't ask for any more!!! We will be announcing the sex of the babies very shortly. To those who we are waiting on pins and needles...talk to the daddy to be! I am ready to announce it, but he wants to do something special...don't get me wrong I love the idea of doing something special, but it would be easier if #1 we had not told anyone what we were told at 13 1/2 weeks (you see I wanted to keep it a secret until we at least knew for sure but fyi babies...your daddy CANNOT keep secrets or surprises so of course he told immediately so I went along with it) and #2 I know you are all dying to know and know how that feels to be waiting in suspense!!! Please just understand this has been such an incredible journey for us and we want every single bit of it to be memorable and special for everyone we love and for the kids to look back at one day and see how just how you all did. However, I honestly think he is enjoying the suspense we are keeping you in ;) Right now I am waiting on Carl to get home so we should be posting an update within the next couple hours!
Thank you all for your prayers, emails, texts, calls, and comments!!! We need and appreciate every single bit of it and hope that you will continue throughout our journey!!! We are just over the moon thrilled to have two healthy babies and praise the Lord for every bit of the blessings we have. We know God has a reason and plan for everything and we are thrilled to see what He has in store for us!!!!!!!!!
o.k. i will be patient...but you know this is not easy!! i'm ready to buy some little gifts for the little ones!!! i love them already so much!!! love to you all!!
ReplyDeleteYou are cruel....but we love you guys!!! Can't wait to see a posting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be glued to this computer until your posting so please do not keep me up too late! :)
ReplyDelete