February 18, 2011

HOORAY!!!!

We had just had a delicious dinner so the girls were moving quite a bit...we layed down in bed to watch one of our favorite tv shows and I felt baby girl b kicking quite a bit (I seem to feel them kicking the most after dinner and then laying down in bed right after). Carl has been dying to feel them and asks all the time "when can I feel them"...the couples at the birthing class told him last week it should happen sometime in the next couple weeks...at least by week 20 they said. Well, drumroll please............................I reached over grabbed his hand and put it right where she was kicking away and THUMP she went and he felt it immediately!!!!! The look on his face was absolutely priceless...my heart melted seeing how happy he was!!! He actually was in such shock he was like was that really her?! Yes honey...that was her!!!! The girls are deffinately more active the last few days so hopefully he will feel baby girl a soon enough...its kind of wierd because typically she is the active one on the ultrasounds in the past and the one bouncing on my bladder. But I know that one little kick changed his whole world forever...I know it did mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment