February 23, 2011

Fun Presents for the Girls

Last Friday night I got a call from my cousin Whitney checking to see if I was gonna be home in the next lil bit...of course I was...it was almost 9 which is totally my bedtime these days no matter if its a weekday or weekend. She said she was gonna stop by with a surprise really quick. So Whitney, Colton, and Pam showed up with the coolest present for the girls...

It was a pretty lil pink tub FULL of all kinds of goodies!!! Whitney won this at a raffle that night at Aunt Pam's school and she was nice enough to give it all to us and just had to get it to us asap and we were super excited to say the least!!! Look at all this great stuff...there are a couple lil onesies, some outfits, toys, shoes, lotion, wipes, blankets, cute lil bath towels and all types of cool stuff that we need!!! The girls say THANK YOU and they love you guys!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment