November 21, 2011


On Halloween I was feeling like complete crap from that nasty cold going around and it was a long day between the girls 4 month check up and shots and the long weekend we had. However this was the girls first halloween and there was NO WAY I was missing out on taking them trick or treating for the first time. We were a little hesitant because the weather was nasty, but we decided that we would take them to some of the family and then we would dress them up again for Carls family when we got together to celebrate my birthday later that week.

Even though it was nasty out and I felt horrible the girls looked so stinkin cute and I am so glad we were able to take them to see a few people. It put a big smile on everyones faces and our sweet M & M's were very well behaved and too adorable not to show off.


As you can see in the video it was late and the girls were tired but you can see a glimpse of their first halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment