June 27, 2011
Tomorrow is the big day!!!
I am so excited to say that we have made it to 37 weeks...which means tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!! I had so much that has been on my mind that I wanted to say...if I would have typed while it was all fresh on my mind this posting probably could have been 40 pages long, but to be honest at this point I am pretty much speachless and at a loss of words. I am full of a billion different emotions, and all I know is we cannot wait to meet Makayla Faith and Makenzie Grace. It has been a long road to say the least with so many ups and downs, but it is all so worth it! We feel so incredibly blessed by God to be where we are and truly look forward to the next step in this journey! Thank you all so much for your love, support, and most importantly prayers throughout this. Please keep them coming as we need it all. We will try and update as soon as possible with what is going on and pictures of course. Please pray we can get some rest tonight and make some important decisions! Thank you guys and much love!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment