I try to keep this blog just about the girls, but today I need some thoughts and prayers. I don't have time to go into all the details, but I have been having some major abdominal issues for the last couple months. After lots of tests, scans, Dr's, and even the hospital this week I will be going in today for an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy (it was supposed to be in October, but based on the Cat Scan results they pushed it up asap). We are hopeful for some answers and figuring out how to relieve some of this pain and problems so I can get back to normal. All thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated!!!
On a happy note I have lots I need to update on the girls as soon as I can actually get around to doing it. For now I will leave you with a picture I snapped on my phone this morning before the girls left for grandmas so I can look at it before they put me under the anesthesia…oh how I love these sweet girls!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment