January 4, 2012

Tiny little peanuts

Last week I had to take the girls to the Dr because they were both sick. While we were there they checked their weight. So at 6 months and 2 days Makayla weighed 13lb 1oz which puts her in the 8th percentile and Makenzie weighed 12lb 1 oz putting her in the whopping .9 percentile...yes I said POINT 9 so not even a whole 1 yet! I could not believe how tiny they are!!! Tomorrow we go for their 6 month appointment (although they turned 6 months back on December 28) so I am interested to talk to the Dr about this and see where they are at. He did not seem concerned at all last week though and in fact was happy because Makayla went from 1.2 percentile 5 weeks ago to the eighth and Makenzie actually moved up from .2 to .9. However I am NOT looking forward to their shots! Praying everything goes great tomorrow!

They sure are cute little peanuts!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment