In honor of the girls being 3 months old I am going to slowly share the photos from these first few months. We finally got a new computer for me to upload all of the pictures onto, and I have finally found some time to go through the hundreds of pictures that were taken those first few days and made a video of pictures of day 1 (yes we took that many pictures...does this surprise anyone?!). So here are the pictures from their birthday, June 28, 2011. Part of the day its just Makayla in the pictures because Makenzie had to be taken away after I held her to monitor her breathing and spend time in the special care nursery...so it looks like a family of three for some of the day, but later that evening we were finally able to be together as our sweet family of four! Enjoy...and trust me there are many more to come ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment