August 1, 2011

Fun fact Friday's (a few days late that is)



Sorry its a few days late, but it has been a busy time for us. We are preparing for our first vacation with the girls, along with lots of visitors, and the regular daily activities I have not had the time to post anything. Anyhow here is the past weeks fun facts...
  • Our girls are chunky monkeys that LOVE to eat!!! It does not matter if its a bottle or me they just want to eat which is such a wonderful thing! At last weeks Dr's appointment Makayla weighed in at 7lb 8oz and Makenzie weighed in at 7lb 6oz. Makenzie gained almost a pound in 12 days!!! They are GROWING as I type this! Slow down little girls its going by way to fast!!!
What a pro already!
  • The girls turned 1 month old on Thursday!!! How did this happen already?! As much as I want them to stay little forever I fall more in love every day with them and love to watch how they change and learn more and more each day
Look at those rolls on those legs...and those cheeks and chins?! I just wanna eat them up!!!

  • Makayla has found her voice for sure! They have both always had these sweet little cries, but Makayla's sweet cry is now a loud needy cry...like come pay attention to me now cry!!! Makenzie still has her sweet almost pathetic cry and I love it!
  • Watching them be able to see more and more each day is so amazing to me...I LOVE to watch them as they see new stuff for the first time and try and focus and figure it out...I just wish I knew what the heck they are thinking!

Makayla Faith 1 month old

Makenzie Grace 1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment