Here is a slide show of pictures that were taken the first few days in the hospital by our good friend and amazing photographer Tonya Mae Photography.
These days all I have time to do is love on my girls and take care of them and snap an occasional picture to upload on my phone to facebook (thank goodness for smart phones with social networks otherwise I would be completely cut off from the world). I had hopes of posting daily to the blog with details of everything. However to be honest not only do I not have any time to do anything else, but all I want to do right now is love on my girls and cherish this precious time with them so I am sure you won't mind if I just post pictures of our cuties for a while. I promise to start blogging again with details of everything once things settle down, but right now our time is consumed with our precious M and M's and I would not have it any other way! I also have over 600 pictures and several videos to go through and then share with you...you know me and pictures ;) one day I will find the time to upload and go through them...maybe by their first birthday?!?!
Quick update on us...our days our spent just the way you would think...changing LOTS of diapers, A LOT of breastfeeding, A LOT of cuddling, bathing, sleeping, having visitors, getting to know each other, and falling more and more in love each day. We're all doing well...the girls are healthy, growing, and adorable, I'm recovering slowly but surely and learning mommy things on a daily basis, and Carl is an amazing daddy and hubby. We are truly doubly blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment