
Well since I have been super slack about blogging since the girls were born I have decided that every Friday I am going to post at least two facts about the girls for the week along with at least two pictures for the week in honor of my double blessings. This way I can keep better track of things/memories (which is part of the reason I began to blog) and you guys can learn something about the girls and see how adorable they are all at the same time!
So here are two quick facts for the week:
- I have two of the gassiest (is that even a word) girls in the world!!!! No kidding they can fart louder than any grown man I know and blow out a diaper 10 times a day!!! Makayla already stinks...I thought breastfeeding babies and infants did not stink?! Either way we love these girls and their gas ;)
- Makayla is going bald...Carl is convinced it is his fault for the way he washes her hair. I know this happens to babies all the time, but she literally looks like an old man just balding on the top...it is too cute!
- We finally tried pacifiers for the first time...the jury is still out on this one. After trying a few they chose their favorite, but sometimes they love it/want it and sometimes they could care less.

No comments:
Post a Comment