So I am the type of person with an amazing memory...I can rememeber everything including the tiniest of details normally. In fact it gets on my husbands nerves quite a bit ;) However...I have seriously lost allllll of my memory. I have noticed it getting worse and worse as the weeks go on, but didn't realize how bad it was until I had to call and pay a bill to my homeowners association. I was so embarrassed when I called and they asked me "what community/neighborhood do you live in" I literally froze in silence and memory. I had absolutely no clue the name of my neighborhood...its not like we just moved in or something, but I could not remember to save my life. The lady was like well do you know your street name and it took me a minute, but thankfully I did remember that at least and she was able to look it up for me.
This pregnancy brain or lack of brain I should say is affecting everything from the little stuff to the big important stuff. Who knew how much these precious little growing babies would affect soooooo much of my life and take it over?! But I will not complain...there are two precious blessings from God and we could not be more thankful...I can handle this!!!
Yeah, and the sad part is it never comes back
ReplyDeleteCynthia and I have entire conversations in a strange code where neither of us can call up individual words and anyone listening would think we are absolutely nuts.
ReplyDelete