The babies are now the size of apples or as I like to say we have a Honeycrisp and Fuji growing in my belly!!! Holy cow they are getting big! They went from lemons to apples in one week. Its amazing the changes they are making and how they are growing and just excites us so much...keep growing babies!!! 15 weeks!!!
No wonder every single day my belly is getting bigger and bigger! Somehow I managed to lose a pound between Dr appointments but yet my belly continues to get bigger...so wierd how that works! The maternity clothes are in full affect for sure. I am very lucky and blessed to have family and friends that have donated a few things to me...please keep them coming. I never realized how expensive all the maternity clothes are. I use to always walk by Motherhood Maternity Store and dream about the day I would wear their clothes...now that time is here...feeling super blessed!
In the beginning of the belly growing I was a little concerned with how quickly I was showing (and having a hard time hiding the lil bump) but as my hubby and loved ones remind me...HELLO you are having TWINS...TWO BABIES TWO BABIES ;) I was relieved to learn and read that this is absolutely normal. In fact I just learned that a twin pregnancy looks like a singleton pregnancy 8 weeks ahead...I don't know if I am wording this right or making sense, but basically I at 15 weeks look like someone with one baby does at 23 weeks! So incredible to think about and learn all this stuff. We are just so thankful to be blessed with some great people in our lives that have had twins and that we can learn so much from (thank you all for all your support already...you know who you are and we love and appreciate you)!
We love you Honeycrisp and Fuji and can't wait to see how you change by next week!!!
Love, Mom
I'm thinking Honeycrisp and Fuji would make great names for a girl/boy or girl/girl followed by Huffman ~~ try it!!! Definitely different and much more creative than "Apple" has Gwyenth Paltrow chose for her little girl...
ReplyDelete