January 11, 2011

Finally making the blog public!!!!!!

After working on this blog for a while now I am finally excited to publish it and let all my family and friends know about it. I have put a lot into this so I hope and pray that you will enjoy it. I updated the past two and a half years of our lives. It is a lot to read and I do not expect everyone to go back to the beginning. If you do choose to go back to the beginning just click on archive on the left side and click on 2010 and then work your way back. (I had originally started this blog right after our honeymoon to share with the family and friends so that is why there are post in 2008) Everything that has been posted so far is a recap of what has happened to this point...from now on it is going to be a current update and much more personal!!!

Please feel free to share this blog with anyone that may get any type of inspiration from our journey. That is a huge reason for doing this blog. I have been so encouraged and so much more by others blogs and their journey and I hope and pray that I can do the same in return for someone out there.

I cannot wait for our twins to one day read this and see the journey we went through and the amazing miracle and blessing from God that they truly are!!!!!! With God all things are possible and this is such an example of that!!!!

*Prior to this post please ignore any dates listed as they are not accurate. From now on they will be though!*

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing this! I loved reading my sister's blog when she was preggers. It's a fun and easy way to communicate to your friends and fam...letting them be a part of the whole experience. Love ya!
    -K.Swann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are doing this! I loved reading my sister's blog when she was preggers. It's a fun and easy way to communicate to your friends and fam...letting them be a part of the whole experience. Love ya!
    -K.Swann

    ReplyDelete