February 10, 2012

7 months old


Sweet and silly M and M's 7 months old

Makayla Faith 7 months Old

Makenzie Grace 7 months old

Don't let Makayla's pretty face fool you...she is a wild one ;)

I get lost in Makenzie's beautiful blue eyes

Typical Makayla look

Makenzie always has that mouth open


The girls turned 7 months back on January 28 (yes I am VERY behind but I still had to share these). I know everyone says this but seriously...how have 7 months already flown by?!?! The girls truly amaze me every single day and my heart and love for them gets stronger and stronger every single day! Makayla is for sure our little wild child and has been sitting and crawling since 6 months old. At 7 months she weighs in at 14lb 13oz. Makenzie is a little behind her sister and just actually sat by herself officially the day she turned 7 months old and is just now trying to crawl. Makenzie is still our tiny lil peanut weighing in at 12lb 15oz, but she is growing so that is what matters! I wish I had the time to go into detail to share much more, but duty calls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment