December 8, 2011

MIA

I know I have not been blogging lately and have been a bit MIA, but I assure you we are here and ok. The truth is I don't have time to go into detail, but I am just Exhausted and even a bit overwhelmed and stressed. When I am not feeding or holding/consoling one baby than I am feeding or holding the other. Sleep is non-existent for me and if when I do have a free few moments to myself there is other things that take priority. On one hand I am disappointed that I don't have more time to blog because a huge part of doing a blog for me is documenting the memories...this has been my online scrapbook that I look forward to sharing with the girls one day, but at the same time me giving all of my attention to the girls is way more important than any online scrapbook of memories. The good news for me is that I take a bazillion pictures and videos so I will always have those to share the memories and look back on.  

So for now I will be blogging occasionally and randomly, but not stressing if I cannot. In the meantime I will try and at least share some pictures and videos so you can continue to see our cuties and know that we are ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment